Dr. Simpson has extensive experience assisting in general and special courts-martial for the Air Force, Army, Marines and Navy. This has been at numerous instillations state-side, in Germany, England, Okinawa, Guam and Turkey. His services for government and defense have involved evaluations, consultation and expert testimony. For the past four years he has been an instructor for the annual Advanced Sexual Assault Litigation Course at the Air Force JAG school at Maxwell AFB. In addition, he has provided onsite training at numerous military legal offices on the topics of alcohol blackouts, eyewitness memory, and online sex offense.
His expertise includes:
- Alcohol blackout
- Eyewitness memory
- Contact sex offense allegations (120s)
- Allegations of online solicitation and child pornography
- Recidivism risk for contact and not contact sex offense (for sentencing)
- Review of forensic child interviews
- False / coerced confessions
- Critique of counter-intuitive testimony
- RCM 706 short and long
His CV is available here (link)
His published fee schedule is available here (link)
You can obtain a copy of his DTS/DUNS by requesting here (link)
Please contact Dr. Simpson’s office with any questions you might have at (520) 355-1000 or email@example.com.